Find Relief in a Professional Physiotherapy Treatment in Stockport
Physiotherapy can decrease pain and restore every day function. Even long-term conditions can be significantly relieved by a Chartered physiotherapist. At Bramhall Physio, in Stockport, Cheshire, our physiotherapists provide treatments for:
- Soft Tissue Injuries – Muscle Strains and Tears
- Achilles Tendon Injuries
- Knee Pain – Osteoarthritis, Patellofemoral, and ACL Repairs
- Lower Back Pain – Sciatica, Disc-Related Injuries, Degenerative Issues, Postural-Related Pain, Spinal Stenosis, and Spondylitis
- Neck Pain – Radiculopathy, Nerve Compression, Whiplash, Torticollis, Spondylitis, Arthritis, Cervicogenic Headaches, and TMJ Dysfunction
- Shoulder – Subacromial Impingement, Frozen Shoulder, and Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Hip – Trochanteric Bursitis, Arthritis, Impingement, and Labral Disorders
- Elbows, Hands, and Running-Related Injuries
- Sports massage and soft tissue massage
In order to treat such a variety of conditions and problems, our physios offer a diverse range of treatments. This includes:
- Joint Mobilisation
- Soft Tissue Mobilisation and Massage
- Myofascial Release
- Neuromuscular Stimulation
- Education and Advice
A Top-Quality Service
At Bramhall Physio, we pride ourselves on the high quality of care we offer to our patients as well as the close links we have with specialist consultants, local GPs, orthopaedics, and podiatrists. You can rest assured that our team are committed to resolving your problem, and our team will not stop until you are satisfied, whether that means continued treatment or an onward referral.
Why Choose Bramhall Physio
- All of our team still work within the NHS or private hospital settings, so have first-hand knowledge of the various pathways that may benefit you to ensure the best possible care.
- All of our physiotherapists have advanced post-graduate skills which enable them to decide whether referral for an MIR, ultrasound, or x-ray is appropriate.
- We will write to your GP for you, detailing our assessment findings and diagnosis, recommending where you should be refereed to, and suggesting which tests may be appropriate.
- If appropriate for your condition, we are able to administer corticosteroid or OSTENIL injections on the premises.
- Our quick intervention can prevent your acute problem becoming chronic and possibly negate the need for surgery at a later date.